We took the kids to get pictures the other day. It didn't start out well. Meg wasn't cooperating. We had the other kids go first and then Meg warmed up. I think they turned out pretty good. Brynn has 2 large pictures of him because his parents couldn't agree on which one they liked better. Dad liked the cool pose and Mom liked the smiling pose. If you would like to see the small pictures better just click on them to enlarge.

13 comments:
You have beautiful children! They're all darling! I'm sure they're perfect and do nothing wrong!
These are the BEST! What great spring colors you picked!
Absolutely ADORABLE!! Those cute kiddies look like so much fun. GREAT outfits! And where's the family pic??
I need to call you when I take my kids pictures. You can color coordinate really well!
Precious! Brynn is looking really mature! You did do well at color coordinating Rye! That is so cute! Where did you do your pictures?
I LOVED the colors you chose, so springy!!! They all look so adorable, except Brynn. He looks handsome! Watch out ladies!!
awesome pics! they all turned out great! I love the colors!
Oh my heck those are cute!! Really, those are so precious. The colors they are all wearing too look so good. SO GOOD! I get nervous to get pictures of Asher because I don't even know what to dress him in. That's sad. You did a great job RYE RYE! Lex is so sassy, those expressions of his are hilarious. And I do like the small little pic of Meg doing something with her arms, that's hilarious. Brynn and Kate are getting way too old, too fast. It's crazy. Anyway, cute pictures Rye oh, and Bry, where did you get them taken??
I just realized everyone else commented on the colors you picked. I didn't notice that until after I posted. That goes to show, it is quite eye catching!! GOOD JOB!
What a nice looking squad of grand kids. Their just plain grand! They all look so much like perfection. Keep up the great parenting. Love, grandma and grandpa. Lex looks so much like he might be up to something!
cute kids! I cant believe how big they are getting.
Very cute!
Way cute!! It's so hard to decide when it's a good time to go. It looks like all the kids were happy and your trip was successful
Post a Comment