Kate, Moriya, Brynn, Lex, Bryan & Meg

Kate, Moriya, Brynn, Lex, Bryan & Meg

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Moriya runs a half marathon!

On Sat. May 16, Moriya ran a half marathon in Odgen, UT. Her husband and family are very proud of her! You can click on the link below to see a picture of her running.

http://www.zazoosh.com/photos/201253000

10 comments:

Mike and Julie said...

I think that is so awesome Moriya!!! You are an allstar! Little off the subject....your hair looked terrific today...so cute!!

Cari J said...

That is awesome!! Go Moriya!!

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Go Rye-Rye! You are looking skinny too! You are getting me inspired to get off my bum and do something! Thanks for your example Rye. I hope you had a good time!

Amy said...

WAY TO GO! I am very impressed Moriya! I don't think I could even WALK a marathon!

McKinna said...

That is awesome Moriya!! I get tired just DRIVING that far.... you are GREAT!! ;)

birdmama said...

Kudos to you! What a great accomplishment--especially for a mom of 4!

teri said...

Hey Moriya. I saw your blog after I saw a link to Roxi's blog on Casandra's blog ... all this social networking!
Congratulations on the half marathon. That's amazing. I ran a 5K and thought I'd really accomplished something.
Hope things are well with you and your family. You look great!

teri said...

Oh, it's me Teri Vance, who left that last comment.

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

GO RYE!!!!!!!!! I want to be like you! I have never ran that far in my life. 10 miles has been my max! You look awesome in your photos too! THANKS FOR SHARING! That was really fun to see! Way to go Rye!! Maybe one day I can run one with you.

And I agree with Rox, you are looking really skinny and so is she!

Tuesdee said...

WOW!!! That is awesome, and you look FABULOUS!!! There is no way I could ever do that! I feel it a great accomplishment just to get to the mailbox... :) You are my new Hero!