Oh my HECK! Everyone is so beautiful! Rye and Bry, your kids are so gorgeous! Look at their beautiful skin and their sweet faces. It has been too long since I have seen them and you. And TOO long since you have blogged! Oh, that just made me so homesick! I don't even know who Meg is. She is so old and so darling! And Lex is still that little bugs and I just want to squeeze his cheeks. And Brynn and Kate are getting TOO old, TOO FAST! Oh my goodness! That is scary. They are so beautiful though! And I like your hair RYE! And I LOVE Bry's expression on the ride!
THE BEACH PICTURES ARE THE BEST!!
Thanks for blogging! Looks like you had a fun vacation! Glad you could do that! Maybe your next one will be to see me??
4 comments:
Looks like your trip was a blast!! Can't wait to try our beignets!!! Thx again
Oh my HECK! Everyone is so beautiful! Rye and Bry, your kids are so gorgeous! Look at their beautiful skin and their sweet faces. It has been too long since I have seen them and you. And TOO long since you have blogged! Oh, that just made me so homesick! I don't even know who Meg is. She is so old and so darling! And Lex is still that little bugs and I just want to squeeze his cheeks. And Brynn and Kate are getting TOO old, TOO FAST! Oh my goodness! That is scary. They are so beautiful though! And I like your hair RYE! And I LOVE Bry's expression on the ride!
THE BEACH PICTURES ARE THE BEST!!
Thanks for blogging! Looks like you had a fun vacation! Glad you could do that! Maybe your next one will be to see me??
oh HOW FUN!!!
We would LOVE to go to Disneyland during Halloween time!! One year... ;)
I love the beach pictures! Looks like Disneyland was a hit with the kids.
Post a Comment