AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Travis and I have decided we know what we are going to be for Halloween next year!! Finally a cool costume!! I love Lex blowing his horn! So funny!
Brynoo I want lessons when we come home at the end of this year. Lessons on snake charming and lessons on brake (break) dancing. I loved your quick 360s. Kate you and Meg were beautiful in your dresses from Rajasthan. We are excited about your Mom and Dad coming to India. Also Meg is a beautiful beauty. Grandma took a lot of time to sew all those seven packages. Glad you took a picture.
Lex looked like a movie actor with his humble and subdued look. I miss his humor and his great manners at the table. I can't wait to give all those good looking kids a hug. We loved the photo and it made us want to roonie every one of those good looking kids. Love your grandpa and grandma----brake and break dancing in India. Soon to take another trip to the Taj Mahal!
4 comments:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Travis and I have decided we know what we are going to be for Halloween next year!! Finally a cool costume!! I love Lex blowing his horn! So funny!
Brynoo I want lessons when we come home at the end of this year. Lessons on snake charming and lessons on brake (break) dancing. I loved your quick 360s. Kate you and Meg were beautiful in your dresses from Rajasthan. We are excited about your Mom and Dad coming to India. Also Meg is a beautiful beauty. Grandma took a lot of time to sew all those seven packages. Glad you took a picture.
Lex looked like a movie actor with his humble and subdued look. I miss his humor and his great manners at the table. I can't wait to give all those good looking kids a hug. We loved the photo and it made us want to roonie every one of those good looking kids. Love your grandpa and grandma----brake and break dancing in India. Soon to take another trip to the Taj Mahal!
What beautiful clothes -- for the girls!!!
Post a Comment