Brynn came home from school (he's in year round) a few weeks ago and said he wanted to break dance in his school's annual variety show. He made the tryouts much to our dismay!:) He is self taught and didn't practice once. We were just happy that he wasn't booed off the stage. He was pretty excited about the audience clapping along with the music. Afterwards, in response to the clapping he declared, "I must be a big hit!" We just laughed and rolled our eyes. If anyone is interested, Brynn said he would give lessons. But just a forewarning, he said he will be the drill sargeant type.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
That was HILARIOUS! What a cutie! It made me remember when Wade competed in a competition in Elko and got 4th place. His prize was a Foootloose Soundtrack on cassette.:) He did the dancing, but I choreographed it. Thanks for bringing back those memories.
WOW BRYNN! You have such a talent for breakdancing. I wished I lived closer to take lessons! Thanks for sharing your skills!
I am so impressed! It takes a lot of courage to get out on the stage and perform! Rachel and Erick want to get signed up for those lessons!
That is hilarious. I'm so impressed that he would get up in front of everyone to do that and especially being self taught. Maybe you better get him in dance classes. Thanks for sharing. That was great!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! That just made my day!! I LOVE YOU BRYNN! We have been watching that over and over and over again. Asher is even beginning to get some ideas, I think! Trav said, "He isn't embarassed one bit!" And of course he shouldn't be! That was the BEST! So awesome! I'm so proud of Brynn for being so brave and for making up his own routine and everything! That's TALENT!! THANKS BRYNN!! WE LOVE YOU!! I think I'm going to make sure Asher gets lessons from you next time we get together!! WOULD THAT BE OKAY??
Thanks for sharing. I asked Thomas if he wanted to see cousin Brynn dance and he said yes. As we're watching he keeps saying "Good Job Brynn!" When we're all done - "Let's watch it again mom. We need to watch Brynn dance."
LOOK AT THOSE MOVES!!! You go, boy!! That was GREAT! Who knew he could swing it like that?
hahahah! that was so funny! he is adorable! how cute was that?!?!?
How brave!!! Look out So You Think You Can Dance, here comes Brynn!! :) He did really great!
You have let him watch Napoleon Dynamite too many times -- way cute!!
Now everytime I am looking at someone's blog when Thomas is around he says "Can we watch Brynn Dance?" I gave in today. Thomas just LOVES it. Maybe Brynn can dance for Thomas at the reunion.
I bet he got those moves from watching Moriya, huh? Thanks for the great giggles this morning. What a great kid! He doesn't seem to be afraid of anything and that's just awesome!
Post a Comment