OH my gosh! You guys are all cutie pies! My kids love to bowl too! That looks like fun! Meg and Kate look like they have been growing again! Wow! You and Bryan or should I say you and Moriya look good! Cute family!
Looking good Olsen Family are bowling their way into our hearts and minds. Can't get that orange ball out of my mind---that is the color of India---Saffron is everywhere! Thanks for sharing the pics of the grandkids with us! Love, Your father and Mother (Rye Rye) By the way Rye do you know the meaning of Goa---it is a Portuguese word I believe? It is the name of one of the 28 states in India. If you find the meaning of it please let your father know!
4 comments:
OH my gosh! You guys are all cutie pies! My kids love to bowl too! That looks like fun! Meg and Kate look like they have been growing again! Wow! You and Bryan or should I say you and Moriya look good! Cute family!
Looking good Olsen Family are bowling their way into our hearts and minds. Can't get that orange ball out of my mind---that is the color of India---Saffron is everywhere! Thanks for sharing the pics of the grandkids with us! Love,
Your father and Mother (Rye Rye) By the way Rye do you know the meaning of Goa---it is a Portuguese word I believe? It is the name of one of the 28 states in India. If you find the meaning of it please let your father know!
Y'all are the cutest bowling family! We love it, too...especially with the ramp! I love Meg's face of anticipation.
I want to come! It looks so much fun! I suck but do love to bowl! The kids look bigger every time I visit your blog. What's up with that?
Post a Comment