Hi Moriya! This is Tara, formerly Walker. Anyway, I found you through someone else's blog and thought I'd drop a line. We (my husband) has been trying to teach our 5 year old girl to ride her bike for months and she is just not getting it, maybe someday.
I'm glad you left a comment on my blog. It's good to hear from you. Isn't it great to be able to keep in touch with people over the internet! It's crazy that we live so close to each other now, but we have to "see" each other in cyber space! Such is the life of a mother of four! I hope all is well with your family. Your kiddos sure are cute.
Very impressive! I'm more jealous of the bike-riding weather, however. My kids would be sliding on all of the snow and ice. Oh, well. We will definitely be having a white Christmas this year in Chicago!
Congratulations Kate! The next step is getting your driver's license! Lex is the best! You have to take that boy to Hollywood. He could get a job there easy. He is hilarious! Merry Christmas, Rye!
This is your old mission companion Emily Sudweeks Reynolds! I was trying to find your address online so that I could send you a Christmas letter, and I came across your blog. What a beautiful little family you have, of course (your girls have your eyes--one has the color, the other the shape)!
Anyway, I was so excited to get a sneak peek into your life through the photos of your family. I can't figure out where you are, I'm guessing from the photos St. George or someplace in Southern Utah or maybe Arizona? Could you e-mail me your address so that I can send you a letter?
I hope your holidays are cozy and peaceful at home with no appointments, lessons, school, meetings, etc.
Much love and fond regards, Emily Reynolds nerdyem@earthink.net
GO KATERS!! Looks like so much fun! I bet she's having a blast now! AND---that is the cutest family picture EVER!! RYE, you look BEAUTIFUL, SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I love that picture!!
10 comments:
That's great. Gracie want nothing to do with taking her training wheels off!
Hi Moriya! This is Tara, formerly Walker. Anyway, I found you through someone else's blog and thought I'd drop a line. We (my husband) has been trying to teach our 5 year old girl to ride her bike for months and she is just not getting it, maybe someday.
I'm glad you left a comment on my blog. It's good to hear from you. Isn't it great to be able to keep in touch with people over the internet! It's crazy that we live so close to each other now, but we have to "see" each other in cyber space! Such is the life of a mother of four! I hope all is well with your family. Your kiddos sure are cute.
how cute! We are thinking about getting Dev a bike for Christmas... Josh wants him to learn EARLY! ;) haha!
Very impressive! I'm more jealous of the bike-riding weather, however. My kids would be sliding on all of the snow and ice. Oh, well. We will definitely be having a white Christmas this year in Chicago!
Congratulations Kate! The next step is getting your driver's license! Lex is the best! You have to take that boy to Hollywood. He could get a job there easy. He is hilarious! Merry Christmas, Rye!
I love your family picture! The bike pictures are great! I can see a great scrapbook page coming to light!
Hey, Moriya!
This is your old mission companion Emily Sudweeks Reynolds! I was trying to find your address online so that I could send you a Christmas letter, and I came across your blog. What a beautiful little family you have, of course (your girls have your eyes--one has the color, the other the shape)!
Anyway, I was so excited to get a sneak peek into your life through the photos of your family. I can't figure out where you are, I'm guessing from the photos St. George or someplace in Southern Utah or maybe Arizona? Could you e-mail me your address so that I can send you a letter?
I hope your holidays are cozy and peaceful at home with no appointments, lessons, school, meetings, etc.
Much love and fond regards,
Emily Reynolds
nerdyem@earthink.net
GO KATERS!! Looks like so much fun! I bet she's having a blast now! AND---that is the cutest family picture EVER!! RYE, you look BEAUTIFUL, SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I love that picture!!
Wow -- that's amazing --
Post a Comment