Moriya, I forgot to ask you. What were you for halloween and who was Brian supposed to be? Thanks for your generosity this halloween. I loved the belated birthday gift and the halloween package. It was a great gift for the kids and I. You're a great sister.
Why didn't Bryan dress up? Hee. Hee. That is so cute that Meg is Kate's patient. My kids are freaking out about Lex and Brynn's pirate costumes. Harry and Owen love it especially! So cute Rye and Brye!
GO BRYAN!!!!! But what were you for Halloween? I mean, you didn't look any different than usual!! HA! You do know that is how Asher's hair is beginning to look. I'm growing a mullet on him and I'm debating whether or not to shave steps in the side of his head! I think I should! Anyway, everyone look GREAT! Glad to see you're new post!
That was clever to have Meg be Kate's patient! I saw that both the kids won pumpkins and poems at school. Congrats! FYI you are now back on my good list (aka the blog list.) I don't know why you weren't on there anyways, thanks for the reminder.
I don't think I ever commented back on from you comment on our blog. Sorry life has been a bit crazy. We are getting ready for a move out of LA to Utah.
Anyway, it is great to catch up with you and your family. I don't think I have ever met your husband. You have a great looking family.
16 comments:
Meg was the cutest little girl in her patient outfit. Where did you get that awesome doctor outfit Kate was wearing? You all look fantastically fun.
Moriya, I forgot to ask you. What were you for halloween and who was Brian supposed to be? Thanks for your generosity this halloween. I loved the belated birthday gift and the halloween package. It was a great gift for the kids and I. You're a great sister.
I love the hair on Bryan. I think he should keep it year round! Kids look cute as always. Trevin had the same costume as Brynn!
Oh my goodness you guys look awesome!!! Glad you had a great halloween!
the mullet looks so natural on Bryan!
It looks like you had a fun Halloween. The pumpkin carvings look great too. You guys all look great in your costumes/wigs. :)
Way cute costumes!
Looks like a fun Halloween! The kids look cool and so does Bryan's hair. RAD!
oh you all look so great! I love your costume! I like the doctor & patient thing to- what a good idea!! ;)
What a fun family! Tell Bryan Everett wants to know where he gets his hair done!
Why didn't Bryan dress up? Hee. Hee. That is so cute that Meg is Kate's patient. My kids are freaking out about Lex and Brynn's pirate costumes. Harry and Owen love it especially! So cute Rye and Brye!
Congratulations on your pumpkins Kate and Brynn! They look awesome! Better than anything I could do and I am an adult! Good job guys!
I am interested in the poem carving -- did they write their own poems or did they do that in school -- the pumpkins look fabulous!
GO BRYAN!!!!! But what were you for Halloween? I mean, you didn't look any different than usual!! HA! You do know that is how Asher's hair is beginning to look. I'm growing a mullet on him and I'm debating whether or not to shave steps in the side of his head! I think I should! Anyway, everyone look GREAT! Glad to see you're new post!
That was clever to have Meg be Kate's patient! I saw that both the kids won pumpkins and poems at school. Congrats! FYI you are now back on my good list (aka the blog list.) I don't know why you weren't on there anyways, thanks for the reminder.
Moriya,
I don't think I ever commented back on from you comment on our blog. Sorry life has been a bit crazy. We are getting ready for a move out of LA to Utah.
Anyway, it is great to catch up with you and your family. I don't think I have ever met your husband. You have a great looking family.
I hope all is well.
Nick
Post a Comment