We guess Lex figured that is was safer to put stuffed animals in the hamster ball instead of the taking a chance of getting a little nip on the finger again.
Lex---what a kid!! He has quite the personality. Always so funny!! Are there any pictures of him that aren't HILARIOUS??? So cute. Wish we could see him growing up!!
Rye, there is a model search on babygap.com. I am letting all of my cute nieces and nephews know about it! I hope you will enter them! The winner receives a free wardrobe for a year (I think). Love you guys!
I'm glad Lex is using stuffed animals instead of a real gerbil they're so much like mice. When William was little he got bit by a mouse that he wanted as a pet but learned it wasn't such a great idea when he got bit on the hand. Will pulled the mouse from Williams hand and chucked it in to the air and it dropped on its head. Scary! Just treat your gerbil nice and he might be nice to you and your kids.
11 comments:
HAHAHA!!!! That is so cute! :)
hahaha... That is hilarious! I would have to agree with him.
Lex---what a kid!! He has quite the personality. Always so funny!! Are there any pictures of him that aren't HILARIOUS??? So cute. Wish we could see him growing up!!
I have a feeling your life will never be boring with Lex. He is the cutest little boy I have ever seen. Well almost the cutest!
I just love how kids think.
Poor Lex. Owen has to learn things the hard way too. It must be that age. I am glad we can all laugh about it though. Hee. Hee.
Rye, there is a model search on babygap.com. I am letting all of my cute nieces and nephews know about it! I hope you will enter them! The winner receives a free wardrobe for a year (I think). Love you guys!
I'm glad Lex is using stuffed animals instead of a real gerbil they're so much like mice. When William was little he got bit by a mouse that he wanted as a pet but learned it wasn't such a great idea when he got bit on the hand. Will pulled the mouse from Williams hand and chucked it in to the air and it dropped on its head. Scary! Just treat your gerbil nice and he might be nice to you and your kids.
Lex is a fun and adventurous kid. Lex looks like he's having a great time pretending with his stuffed gerbil. That was a cute idea.
Oh so cute! Hey I am coming to vegas this weekend to see mamma mia! Rich said he saw you this weekend
Post a Comment