Lex is now potty trained and insists on getting dressed by himself; but as seen in the picture, he has a hard time figuring out which way to put on his shorts!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Which way do my shorts go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lex is now potty trained and insists on getting dressed by himself; but as seen in the picture, he has a hard time figuring out which way to put on his shorts!
3 comments:
Kudos to Lex! Way to go!
CONGRATS LEX! I should send you a pic I found of him from my wedding. He's got his shorts off around one foot and smiling for the camera in his diaper. It's so funny and so cute AND he looks exactly the same. Just a little smaller. GLAD you've posted again!
I guess you have to take the good with the bad and I would definately take shorts on backwards over messy diapers. GOOD JOB LEX!!!
Post a Comment