Kate, Moriya, Brynn, Lex, Bryan & Meg

Kate, Moriya, Brynn, Lex, Bryan & Meg

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kate turns 5!


Kate had a birthday party inviting 14 kids (each around 5) for 2 hours! Mom was going nuts! She said, "NEVER AGAIN!"

10 comments:

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

GO RYE!! You are awesome! I bet that was one wild party. That is a cute picture with A LOT OF KIDS!!! Thanks for the pictures of Elko you sent. I will work on updating the blog, BRYAN!! Hope to see ya'll soon!

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATERS!!

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

How can you say No to Kate's beaming smiling face? She looks so happy! It really looks like a blast, to bad the mom has to suffer for it. Happy birthday Kate! Way to go Rye!

Story Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. KATE!! You are one brave woman, Moriya. Good job!

The Wright's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!! Moriya, you are so brave!!! I love the new page, it looks great!!!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday to Kate. I can't believe you would put yourself through all that torture on purpose. I only did it once too! Now I think we will just have a friend or 2 to play and have ice cream....for my sanity.

Emily

A New Decade of Health said...

I was blog hopping and found your blog! Your kids are getting so big. It's crazy that when you're not in the same ward anymore you never see anyone.

Abbi said...

Wow, you are brave! You have one lucky daughter.

Thanks for the kind comment on my blog. I was so glad that we were able to visit you--we had such a good time at your home. I was so impressed by how beautiful your family and home was (especially how good your kids were!!!), and we were sad we had to leave so soon. Come visit us when you can, we'd love to return the favor! Or, we may just need to plan another visit to your place. :)

Tuesdee said...

You are a brave brave women!!!!
I love your new blog, VERY cute!!
Happy Birthday Kate!
By the way Ben says he owes Bryan one for his memory comment... :)

Emily said...

Hey Moriya,

email me your email address at emily_albrecht at hotmail dot com. Thanks

Emily