OH MY HECK!!! That is so stinkin' cute! Every bit of it! I love all the captions with the pictures especially! SO HILARIOUS!! The picture of Dee is pretty funny! I always love the pictures of Lex pouting, etc. Crack me up. And the Valley of fire camp trip looked so fun. Brought back lots of memories for me. OH, and BRY, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Hello there! This is Hilary, Bryan's friend from his mission. I've been trying to get back in touch and just found your blog. Fun! I would love to hear from you. Bryan can email me at her_723@yahoo.com. I also have a blog at www.dreadpilotroberts.blogspot.com. Hope to hear from you soon!
You've gotta love that campin' face. That's exactly what our kids' faces look like every time!! How does it happen and why? And it really is a darn shame that camping has to be so....dirty....
9 comments:
So much fun!!! Tell Bryan HAPPY BIRTHDAY because I am sure he isn't the one updating this blog. :)
OH MY HECK!!! That is so stinkin' cute! Every bit of it! I love all the captions with the pictures especially! SO HILARIOUS!! The picture of Dee is pretty funny! I always love the pictures of Lex pouting, etc. Crack me up. And the Valley of fire camp trip looked so fun. Brought back lots of memories for me. OH, and BRY, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Hello there! This is Hilary, Bryan's friend from his mission. I've been trying to get back in touch and just found your blog. Fun! I would love to hear from you. Bryan can email me at her_723@yahoo.com. I also have a blog at www.dreadpilotroberts.blogspot.com. Hope to hear from you soon!
You've gotta love that campin' face. That's exactly what our kids' faces look like every time!! How does it happen and why? And it really is a darn shame that camping has to be so....dirty....
Where is it?... Where is my precious?... I need to find the precious!! I will kill for the precious. Mine!!Mine!! My precious, I have found you.
I love the new family picture!!!
Your family is growing up. Looks like you had lots of fun camping. I love the family picture.
Emily
P.S. It was apparently Bryan's b-day so tell him happy belated birthday from the Albrechts!
Nice blog look! WAY CUTE family picture. You guys are all so handsome/beautiful! How do you do those slideshows on the sidebar? So cool.
Post a Comment