Moriya I just got you blog site from Emily. I just started blogging so I have been finding friends, and family that I know to add to it. You kids are so cute. Wow I cant believe you have four. That is awesome. They are so cute. Tell Bryan hi, and keep up the good work on your blog. Angie Taukeiaho
Hi Moriya! It was so good to see you this week! Thanks for helping out at my Grandpas luncheon...well not my Gpas...but the family. PS don't forget to give me that recipe! Love Erica, my email is: ejstepro@yahoo.com
3 comments:
You've been tagged. See my site for details.
Moriya I just got you blog site from Emily. I just started blogging so I have been finding friends, and family that I know to add to it. You kids are so cute. Wow I cant believe you have four. That is awesome. They are so cute. Tell Bryan hi, and keep up the good work on your blog.
Angie Taukeiaho
Hi Moriya!
It was so good to see you this week!
Thanks for helping out at my Grandpas luncheon...well not my Gpas...but the family.
PS
don't forget to give me that recipe!
Love Erica,
my email is: ejstepro@yahoo.com
tell Roxi to get in contact with me too.
Post a Comment